Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enjoying Joyce's House


I am putting the finishing touches on Joyce's house this week. It has been a two year project. I am praying that God will provide the perfect renters. If I had the money, I would rent it myself for a studio. I am using it today for senior pictures. I love the brick walls in the former one room schoolhouse. It has a 13' high window in front which makes great lighting as well. I am thankful to God for all the volunteers and materials He supplied.


Chad graduated from flight mechanics school this week. Now he can concentrate on the flight part of his education at the School of Missions Aviation and Technology in Ionia, Michigan.

2 comments:

  1. hi mrs. watson! cam and i were looking through your blog, and we were curious about the location and "specs" of this house. it looks beautiful (and possibly bigger than what we're in right now ;-)).

    lovely site, and lovely photos!
    ~adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in Newmanstown in Lebanon County. It is a 3 bedroom with a loft and one bathroom. It rented this week. If things do not work out, I will let you know, but I have a feeling it is too far for you.

    ReplyDelete